- Looking for Bible verses for baptism card or Baptism wishes messages?
- Find a long list of Bible verses for baptism card or Baptism wishes messages in this article.
- The most common words used during baptism is “I baptise you in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,” .
- Taking baptism is a very remarkable event for every believer, as it symbolises death to the sin and beginning to live a life to follow the footprint of Jesus Christ and His teaching.
- It is very important that a clear concept of repentance is understood by the person taking baptism.
- Remember Jesus did not start his preaching with command to take baptism rather Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is near. (Matt. 4:17)
- This is the reason the repentance part needs to be clearly understood and followed, only then a person can proceed for baptism as it symbolises that we die in sin and start living a victorious life by overcoming the sinful desires.
- While you write a message or note for a person taking baptism, you can always encourage him or her to be committed to live the life following the teaching and footprint of Jesus.
- We can actually live a truly victorious life by overcoming the sin only by following Jesus.
- The Bible says that sin shall not be our master or sin shall not have dominion over us. (Rom. 6:14)
Bible verses for baptism card – Baptism blessings quotes
“Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?”
“Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls”
“He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned”
“Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life”
“And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost”
“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost”
“Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost”
“For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ”
“Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead”
What age is baptism Bible verses
- According to the Bible, the age of the person who is baptized is not written, at what age a person has been baptized, but remember that the number of people who were baptized were all young, Jesus Christ was 30 years old, his disciples were also about the same age, so we should Whenever you get baptized, know everything before getting baptism. Whenever we go to baptize we should know everything about baptism like when to baptize and why to baptize and what is the reason to baptize. Everything will make sense but baptism is age appropriate as you understand or you realize that we are sinners and we do sin or you realize that we need a savior If yes then you can get baptized but being completely serious getting baptized is a decision that now we have turned away from the world, now we will keep looking towards God and hand over our life to him. Baptism is a spiritual act and a reformative act.
- If we are baptized, we make a decision that we will follow God now and come what may, we will not back down. There is a sacred work that God has ordained for us. what is baptism or not is not determined by any age now it is not that you are born and you are baptized. Nowhere in the Bible is it written that at what time and at what age one should be baptized but it is certain that whenever we are baptized we are being baptized to follow Jesus Christ or it is a decision of our life and eternity The baptism of life also shows a sign that we are no longer of the world and will live for our world but now we will go closer to God day by day asking for His grace. Whosoever wants to follow me should make life better for me by denying himself You can be a good and true believer .
- But if you are not baptized then you cannot move forward because God has commanded Getting baptized and if you don’t obey God’s command, how will you move forward and how will God move you forward, that’s why we need to remember whenever we get baptized that you are not your own and you have your own rights. That’s why it will be difficult to follow God, many times the circumstances will also be bad but you will not have to back down, you will have to keep moving forward, neither you will have to look back nor you will have to remember the past and you will have to learn new things day by day. By the word of God By the grace of God By the strength of God By the Holy Spirit.
What is baptism according to the Bible
Baptism Separates Our Lives According to the Bible. According to the Bible, baptism is our decision to follow God no matter what the circumstances or the difficulties we face.According to the Bible it is clearly written about baptism is a life work and or a commandment of the Lord and or opens the way of salvation that we will follow God and find only in him life Fill and baptize also means that now we are dead to the world now we live for God and will live for him God gives us eternal life but when we get baptized it means that we deny our And get excited to follow God in our heart in our mind in our attention to seek God and love God and follow his command to follow his wishes or our duty of life is to do as God says God Following God is not a bondage or a burden, but following God is a privilege.
Baptism shows that we are not of the world but belong to God now or a decision we make for God but before we return to it let us become true believers and more then love each other then only baptism take it because after you are baptized you don’t have to go after the world if you do that you are wronging God and you know that everyone who has wronged God has been wronged by God so we should always Do what pleases God and please God.